In 2011, Dickinson Architects provided renovation services for the Widow’s Home. The historic building was built in 1886 and had 42 rooms which were used to care for women in need from its opening in 1887 until its closure in 2003. The building houses a primary care clinic, a dental clinic, pediatric physical therapy suite, classrooms, resources center, and counseling center. The 15,000 square foot renovation includes 12 exam rooms, nurses’ stations, lab area, and conference room. As part of the renovation, an addition of 1,417 square foot administrative suite was carefully and seamlessly fit into the back of the existing structure.